Wednesday 17 July 2013

Life of Mine - Toxic Federation


'Today or tomorrow you'll finally realise, it's all in your mind' - Coleman, Emms, Graham, Stroud & Windsor. 

Full Song

It really is just in the mind as it's the mind that limits what we do and achieve both in everyday life and our running careers. I tried to break my mind's limitations this morning on our regular Wednesday Leckwith Hill session.

To say it was hard following the weekend's 100km of #racetothestones would be an understatement but none-the-less my times weren't too far off the norm with just a 10 second overall climb gain over the 8 ascents. Maybe it showed me what I can do and what I'm capable of when I put my mind, and body, to it.

I've got a nice rest day planned tomorrow as it's Jenny's Birthday and then I have a couple more marathons arriving quickly on the horizon.

Let's hope the good weather lasts as heat training is really going to help me at UTMB.


No comments:

Post a Comment