Friday 12 July 2013

It's not the same - Liam Bailey


'Where does the time go, where will it end? - Liam Bailey

I'm getting quite nervous about tomorrow's #racetothestones, I'm not sure why as they are my 776 & 777th marathon. Threshold Sports, the organiser, have done a brilliant job of getting 800 weekend warriors to come and take on 100kms of the Ridgeway Trail and have really showed the ULTRA-running market how to do it. I feel a bit on show as I'm the coach for the race so I have to perform!

The temperatures are set to hit nearly 30 degrees and I'm going to take it easy on day one of the race so I can enjoy the planned stopover with friends and clients who are also taking part before a cooler Sunday ULTRA..

If you are going too, I'll see you there.

I'm off to get my beauty sleep as it's a 3am start from Caerdydd!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment