Wednesday 29 July 2015

Two Way Street - Kimbra

Lyric:- 'The slumbers of my head' - Johnson

Song Choice:- Just spot on for today's message. Take a listen as she's a proper legend...

Anyway, a little soapbox item for those doing MdS 2016 - IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AND GET YOUR ARSE INTO GEAR!!!!

I've been running a 42.2 with a client who is taking her MdS seriously and she found it f'kin brutal on her legs, butt and hip flexors today and she's a pretty fit, slim fitness professional.

And for those of you yet to get started - Yikes - Man up and get running in the sand. Richmond Park is like a flat tarmac marathon in comparison.

Have I made myself clear? If you can't run 5km yet without a Cardiac Arrest, defer your entry and come and see me.

In fact meet some of my #bigmoose #average2awesome runners who bashed out more hill reps on Mount Coleman tonight. They'll show you how to get your backside in gear.

I'll get off my soapbox now but PLEASE stop worrying about MdS Kit, Food and Shoes and do some training - it will make your 'Running Holiday' a whole lot more fun...

Rory Coleman - 915 Marathons - 235 Ultras
12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years' Alcohol Free.

Location:Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment