Friday 31 July 2015

Believe Me Now - ELO

Lyric:- 'Can you hear me?' - Lynne

Song Choice:- ELO have come up trumps for me today as I whittle on about belief.

Well, it's a bit of a broken record but it's one that crops up so regularly it's too valuable a thing to ignore.

There's good belief, like one Nicky Chrascina whom with my help won the 24hr Cotswold Challenge at the weekend. She did ALL the hard work - I just gave her the belief that she's actually a bloody good runner. Best part is she uses the two ears one mouth principle really well and just gets on with the training. It's amazing how far she's come on in just 6 six weeks.

Then there are some whom say they want to believe but sadly never will. Yes, you probably know if I'm talking about you but Youare the ones I really want to wake up and show that there's a way to a better life, better fitness and better you. Not me...You.

Some think I'm harsh and yes I am but I only highlight the areas that folk ignore. Sometimes for their whole life.

Losing weight, running marathons, climbing mountains, making a new start it's really easy if you BELIEVE...if you don't, sadly your buggered.

Maybe today, be a Nicky or one of the 000's of people I've helped reshape for a better future. Don't give up START and today's a good place to do it.

Excuses, I've heard 'em all and don't please me - please YOURSELF eh?

Rory Coleman - 915 Marathons - 235 Ultras

12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years' Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment