Friday 27 November 2015

Shine on you Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) - The Pink Floyd

Rose Diamond
Lyric:- 'Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!' - Gilmour, Waters & Wright

Song Choice:- Well this is never far from my mind and this is only a short blog tonight as I'm packing for a 3am start for this year's Marathon des Sables Expo. Of course I've got a  talking spot and I'll see my old friend Race Director, Patrick Bauer. He will hopefully be there rolling out the red carpet to his best UK Customer.

Anyway, I've always loved the above line and if only all the Crazy Diamonds there are all shone together. my the world would be  much brighter place. Being eccentric has never worried me and standing out from the crowd and not obeying someone else's rules, actually my forte.

It's a virtue not appreciated by all I meet but then again at least you know where you stand and if I say something, I mean it and if I say I'm going to do something...then I do.

Tomorrow is a shake up day for those I'm speaking to, as a lot need to wake up, become a legend and bloody well SHINE!

Shine like they've never shone before.

Are you a Diamond?

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment