Monday 15 February 2016

Crazy - Seal

Lyric:- 'In a world full of people there's only some want to fly' - Seal

Song Choice:- My word back in 1990, I went 'Crazy' about this one and rushed out immediately and bought the CD Single. Apart from the wonderful 'Killer' by Adams and 'Kiss from a Rose', Seal's other offerings seem to have passed me by, maybe 'Crazy' was just too hard an act to follow.

Anyway, it’s the 'In a world full of people there's only some want to fly', line that I love in this track and it describes exactly how I feel today. After all these years’, especially in the city where I live, I still feel very different from those I see around me as I see very few people whom want to ‘Fly.

It’s a tragedy I believe, and there are far too many people just jogging along, and logging into a virtual world of non-reality…

Today, was a gloriously warm day in Cardiff. The Pier Head by the Senedd  was packed as was the Pier at Penarth. The part of the 840 miles of Wales Coastal Path after that was totally empty and if folk had only flown down their they could have seen a fantastic seal basking in the sunlight on a secluded beach near Sully.

It’s time to ‘Fly’ folks, as if you don’t well, 'you're never gonna survive'…


And that would be ‘Crazy’…

Rory Coleman
963 Marathons - 240 Ultra-Marathons - 12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records

No comments:

Post a Comment