Friday 26 February 2016

Summer Son - Texas

Avebury - 15th June 2015
Lyric:- 'Here comes the summer's son, he burns my skin, I ache again' - McElhone, Spiteri & Hodgens

Song Choice:- This is my favourite Summer Song and after feeling some warm rays for once over the last few days...I can almost start to smell even warm sunny days coming our way again. June 15th is just 110 days away and I of one can't wait to be let loose again in the cornfields. They are some of my favourite places to run...in the world.

Until then, I'll have to make-do with the intermittent bright days of the Welsh Spring and a brief overdose in Morocco in April.

I just can't wait and neither can my Vitamin 'D' Levels.

Are you a Sunshine Babe?

Rory Coleman
965 Marathons, 240 Ultras, 12 Marathon des Sables, 9 Guinness World Records
8087 Days Dry

www.RoryColeman.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment