Friday 11 October 2013

Time - The Pink Floyd


'And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking racing around to come up behind you again.' 

Gilmour, Mason, Waters & Wright

Did you notice how cold it was this morning? It was a bit chilly-willy in Cardiff this morning I can tell you as Autumn golden gowns are clear for all to see in the parks around where we live in Canton. Yes it won't be long till Christmas at this rate!

I'm still running everyday to stop the gremlins enter my post Stoptober fuddled brain and luckily I have three people coming for MdS Training and a 26.2 miler tomorrow to keep my adrenalin and endorphins happy.

Running's a place that feels natural and comfortable. It helps me through a busy and sometimes complicated life and I'm just loving my time out running on the roads right now. I last felt like this back in 2004 if I'm being honest and it's something I've really missed.

Let's hope it continues well past the Abingdon and Beach Head Marathons later this month as I'd love to put in a couple of good times...

Right, it's off to find my slippers and get the Central Heating up to steam as I haven't got much fat left to keep me warm.

More tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment