Wednesday 30 October 2013

Welcome to the Machine - The Pink Floyd



'Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been' - Waters

I haven't been on a treadmill since before the 28 in 28 for Stoptober and didn't I know that during my 45 minute 'refresher' session tonight. My heart rate didn't dip at all during the session and I clocked well over 150bpm which is right up in my high-intensity zone, so hopefully it will help speed up out on the road. Well that's the thinking anyway.

Following a last night return from a very successful talk at 'Run and Become', I thought I was in for a nice quite day of catching up in the office but with Jenny at home with a head of steam up in 'life laundry mode' there wasn't a moment and in the end, so I just surrendered and gave in to a massive clear out of unwanted stuff. It's most liberating I can tell you.

Tomorrow I'm back on the weights and more miles as they make a massive difference to my race times.

Time for a peaceful night in front of the box now...'bout time I had a rest.

More tomorrow... 


No comments:

Post a Comment