Wednesday 24 December 2014

2112 - Rush

Lyric:- I thought It was a good life. I thought I was happy. Then I found something that changed it all.

Song Choice:- Well it's 2012 today but it was a great excuse for some Rush and a great lyric for today's blog.

Are you running tomorrow? I am. I'm running because every Christmas Day in my old life, I'd be starting my day off with a drink. It was second nature...

This year like I have done for the past 20 I'll be out pounding the streets enjoying the sights and smells of a Christmas Day morning stone cold sober, drunk on the fact I've been able to find the perfect partner for my life of extreme abstinence.

If like me you are out there pounding too, you'll feel free and very self righteous knowing you've found your utopia just as I have.

When you are out there have a think about what you can achieve and what 2015 has in store for you.

You might well be surprised at what you come up with.

Merry Christmas my loyal readers and enjoy your Day tomorrow...

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment