Tuesday 9 December 2014

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

Me Living Life - My Way
Lyric:- 'Life is ours, we live it our way' - Saidenberg, Hetfield,  Raubenheimer & Ulric

Song Choice:- I could have chosen many songs today but it would be libellous in the Extreme so I won't be choosing '60 Miles an Hour' or 'An Innocent Man' but I've decided to rise above the 'White Noise of Life' and live it My Way...

Yep, Life is for living and we make our own way and fortune in the few years we have on this Planet Earth of Ours. Funnily enough I nearly chose Photograph by Pomp Rockers, Def Leppard as the notion of a photograph that reflects just a single spilt second in a lifetime of moments got me thinking of which photo I would use best to describe myself.

Hundreds of years ago, if you were rich, your likeness would be painted by a portrait artist. If you go to the National Portrait Gallery in London, you will see some amazing paintings each one representing a split second moment in their amazing life histories. I get really blown away in this gallery every time...

What picture of you best describes you and what you are about? Have you got a portrait of yourself on your wall at home? If you have does that make you an ego-maniac, a right old big-head or just proud to make a statement telling folk who see it what you are?

If you have, who cares as it's your life and you MUST live it YOUR way...

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment