Thursday 4 December 2014

The Way of the World - Wishbone Ash

Lyric:- 'Another road to be taken'.


Song Choice:- Wishbone Ash have been a life-long band of choice for me and this offering from their live tour of 1980 has always stood out for me as the drums are sensational and sound really alive as the album still sounds today.

The 'another road to be taken' lyric seems more than apt after writing chapter 10 of my book today which features my 28 marathons in 28 days of last year's Stoptober Challenge. Maybe I'm in need another such 'Road Trip' as I call them?

Writing the 'Coleman Coaching Newsletter' and updating our website always fires my imagination and there must be one last 'Mega-Day Journey' out there for my old bones to undertake...

Never say Never eh? It's the Way of My World...

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment