Friday 19 June 2015

Foreplay/Long Time - Boston

Lyric:- 'And time doesn't wait for me, it keeps on rolling' - Scholz

Song Choice:- After a day running with my good mate Mark Wynn (he of the similar musical taste to me) this was the highlight of our run. Take a listen here as it's simply bloody awesome!

And that was to day...simply awesome and awesomely simple. It's amazing how the miles just fly by when you are moving in harmony with a like minded soul. I'm sure you've all had those runs...I know I have and they're really special.

It did help that the weather was just perfect on a wonderful Summer's day in Wales...what could be better than that?

Folk spend a lifetime trying to manufacture a World to live in, well it's just outside of your front door, perhaps?

It was for me with Mr Wynn today!

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment