Monday 12 December 2016

Biology - Girls Aloud

Lyric:- It's just a matter of time.

Song Choice:- We all have a few closely guarded secrets and 'Girls Aloud' are one of mine that I'll own up to. There are others but my Mother reads this blog so I have to be careful.

This little ditty from 2005 is one of the Girls finest tracks, along with 'Close to love' which is a great running track if you need a thumping tune to help you along when you are struggling...

Anyway, it's the 'Biology' bit I'm interested in today as I've helped a lot of folk realise their potential recently and when I say it's not down to them or me but simple 'Biology', I see the penny drop.

At the end of the day, we are all the same and have similar attributes - it's how we use them that differs. Seeing similarities and differences in ourselves and others either encourages or dismisses our drive, desire and performance - if I've coached you, you'll understand where I'm coming from. If I haven't, I need to.

Are you lacking the confidence you need to really make your mark?

Rory Coleman - 980 Marathons - 241 Ultras
13 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 8,377 Days' Alcohol Free.


Location: Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment