Saturday 31 December 2016

Leave it - Yes

Rory says - 'Happy New Year'
Lyric:- 'You just broke out of the danger zone' - Horn, Rabin & Squire

Song Choice - Here's a great anthem from the 1983 Yes album 90125 to sing out the old year with. Definitely more of a Chris Squire offering really and it's well worth a listen if you've never heard it before and it's on the same album as 'Owner of a Lonely Heart if that helps identify it in your record collection..

Anyway, today's blog is all about leaving stuff behind, especially as we hurtle headlong into 2017. If your year has been like mine (yikes it was tough), I'm sure you'll be glad to the emotional as well as the physical baggage behind and in true New Year's Resolution, start afresh with some new rules and ideas for the next 365 days ahead.

As a staunch keeper of 'New Year's Resolutions' (why make 'em if you are going to break 'em), I'm going to keep some promises myself over the next 12 months and beyond if I can. And if you are in the same boat, I whole heartedly hope you manage to maintain yours too; so to my Blog Readers and Clients, I wish you a Very Happy New Year...

2017 could be YOUR year if you just let it happen and ignore the 'White Noise of Life' as in Chris Squire's words, 'Tomorrow's another dreamy day'...

As for 2016 - I'm just leaving it :-)

Rory Coleman - 980 Marathons - 241 Ultras - 13 Marathon des Sables
9 Guinness World Records - 8,396 Days' Alcohol Free.
Location:Caerdydd, Cymru
www.ColemanCoaching.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment