Wednesday 19 February 2014

Comprachicos - Pendulum



'Manipulation doesn't shape me, and I am just feeling the part took out. And even though this curse restrains me, I got so many things to tell about' - Thompson


Thank heavens for Pendulum as they really help me thru the hours and hours of treadmill running that I've set myself preparing for The Barry 40 and the impending Marathon des Sables and my 23 x 40 milers projected for April/May...

It's taken time but I could have smashed out a 3.30 marathon today as I felt very fit and at 79kgs, very light for me. I actually ran three times as I did a morning am run, another short run pm and then my usual hour in the sweatshop of the Cardiff Bay Gym. I really don't need to go for any heat acclimatisation I can tell you...

Anyway, there's another marathon to get in at the weekend and I'll keep plonking in 6-10 miles a day as a matter of course until the end of the month at least.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment