Saturday 8 February 2014

School - Supertramp

Broad Street School - It hasn't changed a bit since 1973!
'They tell you not to hang around and learn what life's about' - Hodgson & Davies...

I think the Super Storm 'Ruth' has other ideas about me getting to Stratford-upon-Avon for my primary school reunion tonight as it's already blowing a gale down in Cardiff. It's a shame as I was really looking forward to catching up on the lost decades with some classmates I haven't seen since I was eleven years old.

With my sensible head on t's probably a lot wiser not to drive the 200 miles return trip and try and make another future reunion and I'm sure we won't have changed too much more in just 12 months time and there's a limit too how much greyer can I get!

What I will try and do instead is to get a few more miles in the tank in the dryness and comfort of the gym as it's not so inclement there unless you get too near me whilst I'm running on the treadmill when you would stand a good chance of getting very sweat splattered indeed. How lovely!!!

H
Anyway... Hopefully tomorrow will be a better weather day and I can get a long run in to plan my Stagathon in May...

More tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment