Thursday 20 February 2014

Short and Sweet - David Gilmour


'You ask what is the quality of life? Seeking to justify the part you play. And hide, fearing it incomplete to try, to make it any more or less than short and sweet' - Gilmour

'Quality'...that's the word that stuck out for me on hearing Sir David of Gilmour bang out this baby on my headphones yesterday and I'm really trying to live up to my own standards right now. It's very a very difficult thing to do too as we live in a murky world of mediocrity where we can spend a lot of our world procrastinating instead of acting... Just as I'm doing here perhaps?


I do try and I'm succeeding I believe in getting the QUALITY into my world and I believe I can JUSTIFY the part I'm playing both in my life and in others, Sir David...How short and sweet is that?


Do you live in a QUALITY world or one of MEDIOCRITY? I'd love to hear from you.


More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment