Wednesday 26 February 2014

Body Rock - Moby

Mark Lewis-Jones - AKA Shagga
Come on, Get down - Moby
Wow wee there's a busy few days ahead for @colemancoaching with being a guest at the launch of actors Richard Harrington and Mark Lewis-Jones (two of Wales finest actors from Hinterland and Game of Thrones no less whom I've been coaching for MdS) charity campaign at The Norwegian Church in Cardiff's Bay tomorrow. They are filming it too for S4C - that's Welsh Speaking TV to you and me...

Then it's a weekend of coaching 24 MdS Runners in the sand dunes at Merthyr Mawr and on the mountains in Brecon, followed closely by the start of my '@Average2Awesome' campaign with staff from CarPhone Warehouse on Monday.

I'm really excited at all of the above but the thought of taking complete beginner runners thru 16 weeks of training to undertake one of the UK's Flagship running events really fires my imagination as it takes me back to when I started my own journey to fitness - and we all know where that's got me!

More tomorrow - some 30 hour days might come in handy!

Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment