Thursday 6 February 2014

What's another year - Johnny Logan

Good grief, Johnny Logan...1980... That seems a lifetime ago and back then I was 18 today and enjoying my first legal pub pint as I remember. Oh how times have changed!

Some 34 (bloody hell 34!!!) years later I'm still going out but not for Beer but for a good steak supper following a great day off which included a tempo treadmill run that really got my legs turning over.

I wonder what the Rory of 1980 would think of Rory 2014? He'd probably would have said that 52's ancient but I can presently say I feel very fit and run ache and injury free which can't be bad and I'm hoping I can do this a lot longer as it's a real part of my everyday life now and hopefully it's a beacon for others to consider.

Anyway, Steak beckons and lets hope 52 is as good as 51 :-)

More tomorrow...

- Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment