Wednesday 5 February 2014

Turn of the Century - Yes

'Like leaves we touch, we see, we will know the story. 
As autumn calls we'll both remember, all those many years ago' - White, Anderson & Howe

I had to laugh today as I received a mailer from SAGA, the Over 50's insurance company - you know the one you get a Parker Pen just for asking for a quote? Well I'm not sure I'd fit the normal criteria they expect from a man of my years, so I think I'll miss out on claiming the pen this time and stick to getting myself in shape for the month ahead.

With that in mind it was back on the treadmill for a good 45 minute tempo run to get the legs back turning over from the weekends 2 x 33 milers and a chance to start thinking about running 161 laps of Jenner Stadium in Barry next month.

I'm starting to get in shape and I'm feeling lean and fit right now so let's hope it stays that way, good job too as I have a school reunion on Saturday Night and I want to look as good as poss :-)

More tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment