Thursday 19 January 2017

The Sensual World - Kate Bush

My Sensual Message
Lyric:- 'Stepping out of the page into the sensual world' - Bush

Song Choice:- One of my all time Kate Bush tracks this one. Taken from the album of the same name and released all the way back in 1989. It only peaked at #12 in the UK charts which is surprising as Bush was the probably one of the most successful UK female artists of the 70's, 80's & 90s. Anyway, the track always feels like I'm listening to a smooth kind of layered chocolate that's oozes sensuality. It always send a shiver down my spine when I hear it...

You see it's all about how the song makes me feel but then I think everything I do is related to that one single sensation. How I feel...

I'm described by some as having a 'Marmite' personality - it's a bit f@cking cheeky if you ask me but the thing is I'm just very clear about what I like and what I don't like and I'm happy to declare that. Knowing your own mind can only be a good thing IMO and there's nothing worse than folk that just don't give a straight 'Yes' or 'No' when asked - the 'Don't Knows' drive me potty.

What's it like living in my 'Black and White, Monochromatic World' you might ask? - Well it's great thanks - it would be wouldn't it especially as I've had nearly 55 years of living inside it. The funny thing is that when I stepped off the page into my new 'Sensual World' back in 1994, everyone thought I had lost the plot. 23 years later and there's a long cue of people looking to set sail on a similar voyage of discovery seeking out their own 'Sensual World's'.

Enjoy the 'Marmite Sandwiches'...


You'll find it's a life-long journey's full of highs and lows but you will find out how whom you are and how you 'feel' about EVERYTHING including yourself - How much more 'Sensual' do you want to get?

Rory Coleman - 980 Marathons - 241 Ultras - 13 Marathon des Sables
9 Guinness World Records - 8,414 Days' Alcohol Free
1 Inspirational Running Memoir - Get your copy here
Location: Cardiff, Wales


No comments:

Post a Comment