Sunday 22 January 2017

Weirdo - The Charlatans

Weirdo Message
Lyrics:- 'Most of the time you are happy' - Burgess et Al

Song Choice:- I was listening to 'Weirdo' on my journey out and about on the streets of Cardiff on a busy Saturday night getting a few more miles into my legs.

Ironically yesterday's blog waxed on lyrically about Canton being one of the top places to live in the UK - however just a few hours on and the Paddy-Wagons, Ambulances and Police Cars were running riot as two people were stabbed outside a pub and the helicopter circled over trying to catch the perpetrator.

Michael Jackson's Thriller video had nothing on this scenario I can tell you as the Saturday Night revellers looked on.

Firstly It made me wonder if this is what folk looked forward to when they set out on their Saturday night and secondly who were the real Weirdos here - them or me out on my late-night exercise.

I suppose it's down to what makes you happy -  to my mind, you can't buy happiness.

More tomorrow, Weirdos...

Rory Coleman - 980 Marathons - 241 Ultras - 13 Marathon des Sables
9 Guinness World Records - 8,418 Days' Alcohol Free
1 Inspirational Running Memoir - Get your copy here
Location: Cardiff, Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment