Friday 17 October 2014

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Lyric:- 'Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me' - Mercury

Song Choice:- This was number 1 for 9 weeks at Christmas 1975 and well into the new year. Freddie has always been one of my all-time heroes and more than I thought after writing my books first couple of chapters. I could have chosen loads of lines from the best single ever made.

It's the end of another busy week of training and I've still got three consecutive MdS Training Days which include 3 x 26.2 milers to do on Saturday through Monday to keep me busy.

Freddie's carefree love for life comes through so strong in Bohemian Rhapsody and listening to it today renewed my love affair with all things Queen.

It's that or it's the Aloe Vera tonic I'm currently road-testing that's got me into such a good mood.

When was the last time you Scaramouched, Scaramouched, and did the Fandango?

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment