Sunday 19 October 2014

Something got me started - Simply Red

Lyric:- Something got me started - Hucknall & McIntyre

Song Choice:- Now I'm not the biggest Hucknall fan in the world but boy this song has balls. It's just a total groove and one that makes me want to get my up on the dance floor and make some of my old moves and shapes that I used to way back then.

It would make a complete change to bashing out 26.2 miles in perfect line and energy economy as I did again today.

The middle run of my triptych of MdS Training Days saw me take Gynaecologist Oli Chappatte through his paces and refresh my mind on all things childbirth. Some of the tales made what's left of my hair curl. What a job eh?

Anyway, he's a truly lovely guy and if you are looking for a friendly, relaxed and most useful tent mate, then he could well be you man.

Another warm bath is now relaxing my legs post run before another 26.2 miles tomorrow. I've probably got the best job in the world.

Thinking about it - I have and I'm glad that something got me started...

More from ColemanWorld tomorrow...

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment