Saturday 11 October 2014

Message in a Bottle - The Police

Lyric:- 'I hope that someone gets my Message in a bottle' - Sumner

Song Choice:- I'm not sure what happened with The Police but they simply disappeared from sight in 1986. I do remember this being on Green Vinyl at the time and loving see the band on Top of the Pops.

There was only one bottle washed up for those at the Marathon des Sables Expo today in London and that was it's time for then to get off their backsides and get their acts together for the remaining 177 days leading up to the race.

Mine too of course as I need to make my mark on the race again and do it to the best of my ability.

It's wonderful to speak to packed audiences and full rooms of such enthusiastic people and it will be interesting to see how many come out to play for 26.2 miles along the Capital Ring tomorrow.

More then...

No comments:

Post a Comment