Friday 31 October 2014

Powerless (Say what you want) - Nelly Furtado

Lyric:- 'Cuz this life is too short' - Furtado, Mclaren, Eaton, Horn & Dudley

Song Choice:- I don't know what's happened to Nelly but I loved this song when it came out back in 2003. Reminds me of my Lisbon Run for Euro 2004.

It's been my motto this week and one that I keep foremost in my mind. There's a millions quotes to support the notion including the ones about 'early birds' and 'better to regretting' but it all comes down to the same thought that we are not here for very long and best is to make the most of what we've got or opportunities that arise.

The week I've just had underlines that completely and I have a well earned weekend off to recharge my batteries, before not missing out on life or opportunities next week.

More then...


No comments:

Post a Comment