Monday 25 May 2015

In the Flesh - The Pink Floyd

Lyric:- Is there something eluding you, Sunshine - Waters

Song Choice:- As I near the end of my Wall Marathon, the 'In the Flesh' reprise heralds in 'Run like Hell' another album standout and has the above lyric which has always intrigued me.

In life, we search. For wealth, happiness, health and people to share it with. 'Cos if you don't share it, it ain't worth it in my book. Personally, I love sharing, I'm just careful whom I share it with.

Now that sounds a bit mean of me but if you know me well, I'm far from that in reality. I've found in recent months I'm far more conscious of folk whom want me to share my world with.

I'm not sure if there's only one thing that's eluding most folks' lives. I meet loads who's lives are eluding them...passing them by...very slowly one day at a time.

Luckily I get to help some of them out of the darkness and back into the Flesh. The flesh of life.

Don't let it elude you...grab it, make the most of it before it's in your rear view mirrors.

Rory Coleman - 905 Marathons - 233 Ultras
12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years' Alcohol Free.
Location:Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment