Saturday 16 May 2015

Is there anybody out there? - The Pink Floyd

Song Choice:- Having only one line of lyrics, repeated four times there not a lot I can add to the 'Words of Waters'. It mirrors the line from Comfortably Numb which asks the more relevant question in my opinion if anybody's IN there...

How many times have you asked that one. I'm sure you think it anyway...as I know I do.

Isn't it funny how just one line from a song can make you see things in a completely different way. This week's been a complete eye opener for me. Life's a funny old game ain't it...

A game that will close one day with this song. The classical guitar section is one of my favourite pieces music and sums me up perfectly.

How cool is that :-)

Rory Coleman - 903 Marathons - 233 Ultras - 12 Marathon des Sables
9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years' Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment