Friday 29 May 2015

The Trial - The Pink Floyd

Lyric:- I sentence you to be exposed in front of your peers - Waters

Song Choice:- Now I'm not a big fan of this track but at 29/30 on the Wall Album I have of course got to include it.

I think musically it doesn't do if for me but on listening to the lyrics, they seem really apt to how I feel after listening to the whole album again today.

We are always being judged sometimes by our own standards but I would say more so by our peers...Those people we are out there to impress.

The feedback we receive sometimes surprises us and I've received praise, which was lovely and honesty this week, which was less lovely but spoke volumes about my character that I would ever admit to.

Yep, the verdict sometimes hurts but I'd rather know the truth as you know where you stand.

More tomorrow...

Rory Coleman - 906 Marathons - 233 Ultras
12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records 
21 Years' Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment