Sunday 31 May 2015

Outside the Wall - The Pink Floyd

Lyric:- 'Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall' - Waters

Song choice:- Well here is track #30 and the last of the Wall Album Blogs Series. It's been quite a journey through 1970's Pink Floyd but it's proved to be quite cathartic for me as it's made me think about my own character and how I interact with friends, relations and clients. 

Building walls, high enough to keep folk out and my own world in has employed a lot of my adult years and even though folk have said that I'm quite self-contained I do need people, just like anyone else, who think that I'm special and especially love and cherish me. Our world's go wrong when we don't let anyone in or the ones we let in are the wrong ones.


If that's you, tear down your walls...and you might find that there's an exciting world out there waiting for you.

Another Classic Album Blog Starts tomorrow...well that's the Rumour anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment