Wednesday 27 May 2015

Waiting for the Worms - The Pink Floyd

Lyric:- 'In perfect isolation here behind my wall' - Waters

Song Choice:- This is quite an anthem for me and how I feel about my running. Waters paints a much darker picture here than I ever could but I love the 'Isolation' reference as sometimes it's the 'Isolation of Running' that I desire and love so much.

If you're like me, you'll probably know that feeling all too well. I find that removing myself away from the 'White Noise' of modern day life provides a wonderful release and provides space for reflection and time to consider my next action of the day and even my next life chapter on the exceptional out of body and mind perfect isolating occasion.

Wondering what the heck, I'm going on about? Maybe your Wall is far too high already to listen to anyone who can make your life just that little bit more complete.

Don't 'Wait for the Worms', do whatever it is you've got to do before it's too late!

More tomorrow...

Rory Coleman
905 Marathons - 233 Ultra-Marathons - 9 Guinness World Records
12 Marathon des Sables and 21 Years Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment