Monday 5 August 2013

Hocus Pocus - Focus


It's amazing just how much FOCUS you can gain on your training when you have a goal driving you on. I'm quickly running out of time before one of the biggest challenges for about 10 years and I'm now really pushing myself on now to train hard and concentrate on getting myself into my best physical shape possible to take it on.

I wonder if you feel the same about how you are training right now?...Is it far too easy to stuff that last piece of pizza you shouldn't be eating into an already FULL stomach? 

I know the feeling only too well as I love my food.

Well now it's time for action and if you are carrying far too much baggage with you when you run, best is to keep an eye on this blog to see how you can lose those extra few inches and kilos which are costing you time and energy as well as ruining your running fun.

How focused are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment