Friday 30 August 2013

You get what you give - New Radicals


'We ran the Miracle Mile' - Nowels & Alexander

I've been lucky to have spoken to three of my favourite and most inspirational friends namely Andy McMenemy, Mick Mcgeoch and Traviss Wilcox in the last 24 hours. All of them, extraordinary in their own unique way, are just wonderful to talk to as they simply GET IT - by the BUCKET load.

Now when I say GET IT, I mean they UNDERSTAND what all this running is about, what it DOES for us, how it CHALLENGES us, how it makes us FEEL and how to inspire others to come and experience what they've experienced when they've been running.

It's extremely refreshing as I meet people looking to me for inspiration - talking with these guys really fueled me up for the weekend and my next big project.

I did 6.58 at the mile time trial tonight, which I'm very pleased with so thanks Guys.

Who do you look to for your inspiration? 

No comments:

Post a Comment