Monday 12 August 2013

And you and I - Yes


'Life tempo change out and inside me' - Anderson, Squire, Howe & Bruford

Marathon recovery has always been set in stone for me and normally Monday is a COMPLETE rest day. However, I did a small triathlon of recovery today cycling for 15 minutes, running 5km and a 20 minutes pool session... and I must say that I feel great.

Yes, ok my quads are sore and my adductors feel tired from helping to lift my tired knees yesterday but coming out of the pool felt absolutely 100% so it will be interesting to see how they feel tomorrow after another night's sleep.

In the light of having to be really fit and having tolift my game for September's Running, speedier recoveries will only go to underline that I'm getting fitter and can run FASTER and HARDER for LONGER.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment