Wednesday 14 August 2013

Cold - The Pines


'Snakes venom in my veins' - The Pines

I'm on fire at the moment and I have to thank Chris Purdon for coming to my Leckwith Hill session this morning (when all others failed to make it) and Jenny for going to the gym this evening giving me a perfect excuse to bash in yet another dreaded 'Power Hour'.

Put a high quality sports massage in the middle of all of that and it's a pretty good fitness sandwich to get one's fitness filling on for a day.

I must say that it's getting easier and I posted my best hill session times yet so my training must be working and I'm getting used to little recovery and always being very hot and very sweaty.

Take a look at the treadmills pool of sweat to the left of the console.

Yuk!

More tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment