Thursday 4 September 2014

Breathe - The Pink Floyd

Lyric:- 'Breathe, breathe in the air' - Gilmour, Waters & Wright

Track Choice:- The hairs on my neck always stand up when I hear this amazing Floyd song. Off their Dark Side album, it's them at their depressing and monumental best :-) 

Anyway, as for a change, I ran a fast 5 miler to get me out of my current Long Slow Distance frame of running and really enjoyed the whole 40 minute experience. 

It's some time since I put my pedal to the metal and I really zipped along in the last 3 miles hitting sub 7 minute miles on a couple of occasions. Oh yes, there's life in the old dog yet!

So, here goes...I'm really going to have a go at smashing my training during September! Learning to Breathe and Breathe in the Air and go for it.

Have I lost my mind or found salvation? 


No comments:

Post a Comment