Monday 15 September 2014

Unquiet Slumbers for the Sleepers - Genesis

Track Choice:- This and the next track on their 1977 album 'Wind and Wuthering', 'In that quiet earth' are the last words in the Bronte Classic which seemed quite apt today as I ran in monsoon conditions on the wettest ever day I've ever experienced.

Then again it's warm rain and my ten miler was the highlight of the day. Even in the rain, I found a fantastic beach that took my breath away...this is an amazing place.

More amazing was the post run swim on a totally deserted beach in a warm sea in the rain. Not many folk did that here today.

I'm so glad I did...more tomorrow if my kit has dried out a snidge...

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

Location:Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment