Tuesday 30 September 2014

Blowin' Free - Wishbone Asn

Lyric:- in your schemes you can only try - Powell, Turner, Turner & Upton.

Song Choice:- I made a list of my top ten albums and the 1972 Wishbone Ash's Argus of course made the cut. Blowin' Free is such a great song and it's harmonies of voice and guitar are just priceless.

I was listening to Argus over and over again during my three flights back from The Seychelles. Apart from it's triumphant recording the album has such a positive feeling that mad some pretty hideous air travel a lot more pleasurable.

It also hailed an end to a journey and a return to Wales to get back coaching folk to live out their dreams.

Let the games begin as I'm back and ready for action!

More tomorrow...

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

Location:Pembroke Road,Cardiff,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment