Sunday 14 September 2014

Sweet Talkin' Woman - ELO

Lyric:- 'You got me runnin' run run' - Lynne

Track Choice:- Everyone had ELO's Out of the Blue Album back in 1978 and this was a catchy old number from the Brummie Rockers. I saw on the news the band were out of the old folks home today playing in Hyde Park. Now that sounds like a concert not to miss!

Sadly I had to as I'm in The Seychelles now having a monster break enjoying the late summer sunshine and awesome beaches of this remarkable 'Paradise Island'.

The thirty degree heat and the 88% humidity made this evenings opener for five miles turn into a very sweaty affair cooled down only by a swim in the wonderfully clear waters of the Indian Ocean.

I'm going to crack out a few more miles tomorrow and I might play a bit of The Best of ELO as I run along. I will need my eyes and ears though to avoid wayward drivers as my limited investigations on tonight's run found a few erratic locals behind the wheel.

I'm not too worried as I can now cater for most eventualities now my suitcase has caught up with me from it's extra night's stay in a Dubai. I don't know why I was worried as I always overpack and I reckon the t-shirt and shorts I was wearing had at least a week of heavy duty exercise in them...

Anyway it's the middle of the night here now (10pm!!!) and I need a lot more sleep before I go to sleep on the beach tomorrow...

It's a tough old world...Especially if you are A Wild West Hero...
- Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

Location:Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment