Monday 1 September 2014

Patience - Take That

Lyric:- 'Just try and have a little patience yeah' - Barlow, Owen, Donald, Orange & Shanks

Song Choice:- A bit of a sing-a-long-an-ultra track for me but the quality of the Barlow singing and how well the lyrics are wrapped around the music is exceptionally well done. I do love a bit of Take That!

The word 'PATIENCE' is the hook to this platinum seller and the word that I speak most to my clients as some want to go from Zero-to-Hero in just a few short weeks.

Things don't just magically change. It wouldn't be a good thing anyway as the process of change from being Person A to Person B takes T, the magical ingredient TIME.

The three month period that I plan ahead with my clients does make huge changes BUT there's a MASSIVE benefit if there's a 12-24 month bigger picture. Having that vision and overview makes the NOW much more relevant.

It makes for better results and much higher achievements and satisfaction as there's nothing worse than being in the 'Running Rut' of same races and slower results.

Have you got a plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment