Wednesday 17 September 2014

American Dream - Jakarta

Lyric:- 'You bring new meaning to the word delicious' - Lee, Newman et Al...

Track Choice:- This is from one of my favourite films, American Beauty and listening to it whilst bashing out yet another ten was a fantastic running experience. I just simply love this song...

I say 'running experience' as it was more like a 'swimming experience' in the torrential tropical rain the Seychelles had on offer today.

I didn't mind as I'd been looking forward to getting back out on the road all day. It's the best form of tourism if you ask me...

Anyway, it was the last run on Mahe and tomorrow it's of to La Digue on a tiny plane and ferry to an island where laps might be needed to get one's mileage into double figures.

Let's hope it's as delicious as Mahe :-)

More tomorrow from 'Roryworld'...

It's a strange old place!

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

Location:Chemin Anse Soleil,,Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment