Friday 6 September 2013

Get Ready - The Temptations


'Get ready 'cause here I come' - William Robinson Jr.

'Fail to prepare, prepare to fail', is one of my favourite sayings and in setting off on my next adventure I've tried to do as much dark detail as I'm capable of in the lead up to Monday's kick off.

Luckily I've had lots of help with my preparation, especially from Jenny of course but also by Sports Massage Therapist, Lynn Rees who has been getting my old body in tip-top condition for the task ahead. I love Lynn's direct and very honest approach to sports massage, she's help me feel totally ready and in my best shape in ages - psychologically that puts me in a great starting place.

That's VERY important to me right now and it's really going to help over the days ahead.

It's all too easy to 'wing it' races and when was the last time you REALLY prepared to go and smash an hour...

More tomorrow...

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment