Tuesday 17 September 2013

Stoptober Day 9 - Cardiff - ACDC - Hells Bells


'I'm rolling thunder, pouring rain, I'm coming on like a hurricane' - Johnson, Young, Young & Young.

Boy oh boy did it rain!  As it poured down from 11am today in and around Cardiff and I couldn't have got any wetter in the deep end International Pool. #Stoptober Day 9 was the wettest so far...


Did it dampen my spirits? Did it heck as I'm still chonking out the miles and I'm really getting into the rhythm of getting out on the road early and getting into double figures before breakfast to keep my morale high.


I did go sight-seeing again today and I went to Cardiff Castle as well as Llandaff Cathedral, (a city in it's own right) and really enjoyed the buildings and their historic pasts. As well as running down to Cardiff Bay again, I believe I live in a beautiful part of the world.


How's the body coping? Well I'm getting thinner and it's surprising how you can quickly get used to knocking out the miles both mentally and physically. I'm treating this like a job and it's working just fine for me right now.


I like treats too and there's none better than seeing my 8 year old daughter, Pearl tonight as she's coming on-board to stay and I can then take her to school in the morning.


Tomorrow I'm in Nottingham so please come along and see me there if you can spare a few minutes for some running around the city.


More then...

No comments:

Post a Comment