Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stoptober Day 16 - Jethro Tull - Sweet Dreams (Live)

Luddington Phone Box Number - Welford 361
'Live the rest of your life in a day' - Anderson.

What a brilliant day of running, 13 miles of the Stratford Half-Marathon to get the day rolling followed by a pilgrimage to where I was born in Wolverton some 51 years ago...

The first part of the day covered that first half-marathon I ever did and again brought back loads of 1994 memories. It was tough back then but a whole lot easier today!

My pilgrimage took me to Blacon Farm Cottages where I was born and up to the farmhouse itself where my Grandparents had lived back in the 60's where I had played as a very small child. We knocked the door and a nice young man called Jack showed us some old photos that brought it all back.

A magical day and just one left here before we go to The England Football Academy in Burton tomorrow.

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment