Sunday 29 September 2013

Stoptober Day 21 - Forever Autumn - Justin Haywood


'The summer sun is fading as the year grows old, 
and darker days are drawing near' - Wayne

Well I've been blessed with some awesome Autumn Sunshine and Norwich provided a fantastic backdrop for today's 21st, 28 miler in my Stoptober Challenge.

I had my good friend Chris Whistler with me again today and he loved the Radar Museum at Horning this morning so much that it was hard to drag him away from this 'Cold War Bunker' but I'm glad I did as we entertained each other pretty well during the day. It's fun on the run you know...

We totally enjoyed Norwich and what a beautiful place it is too...highlight of the day being serenaded in by the Rock Choir at halfway in the Haymarket area of the city - a real life moment, thanks Ladies.

From there is was easy at 'em for the other 14 miles at a very simple pace to cover our distance. For the techies, I did 354 mins at active recovery heart-rate today

It's a day off the Wheel Push tomorrow and its just a simple 28 mile run to get done - I will of course let you know how I get on.

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment