Friday 15 January 2016

Heart and Soul - T'Pau

Lyric:- 'There's never any room to Breathe' - Decker & Rogers

Song Choice:- I always liked a bit of 'Heart and Soul' from the Shropshire Based band T'Pau and if I'm honest I was a bit taken with Carol Decker and all that red hair but this is a great song with some great lyrics in it's own right. Have a look for yourself here.

Anyway, forgetting the Top-Totty Singing for a moment, there's nothing like putting a lot of Heart and Soul into something in my book and if I'm battering your senses with my #DryJanuary Blogs (its a bit of tough 5hit 'til Feb) all I can say is that they are working in  helping folk stay DRY in 2016...

Here's just one person they've helped. One of my Friends messengered me to say that they were 13 days dry. We've known each other for some time and this person is a lovely, kind, fun person who has struggled at times with booze. We've done some work coaching work together and it's been a bit hit and miss as it's not an easy path to sobriety and I don't believe at the time he was ready.

But for them to contact me, and tell me so proudly that they've cracked it - Well I'd type these ramblings for a year just for that one message.

I'm so proud they've found some 'Room to Breathe'...


More tomorrow folks and keep up the good work :-)

Also, my blog is up for the National Adventure Awards, so please vote for me here

Rory Coleman - 955 Marathons - 238 Ultras
12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 8045 Days' Alcohol Free.
Location: Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment