Thursday 28 January 2016

Reaching Out - Kate Bush

Lyric:- 'Reaching out for the Hand' - Bush

Song Choice:- Well, I'm coming up to the end of my month of #DryJanuary blogs and I'm feeling pretty emotional right now about how I feel after all these years of abstinence. Listening in the dark to Kate's amazing music and lyrics simply takes my breath away and makes my heart pound with its sheer brilliance.


The music is so clever and so alive. It makes me feel full of the joys of living and I'm a very lucky man to still be here enjoying everything life it has to throw my way.


Like I've said so many times before, I'm certainly not perfect and have many faults but I feel blessed I can hold my hand out and offer help to those whom are getting lost along life's way.


'Reaching Out' gets me thinking about so many different things and gives me an overwhelming feeling of 'Hope'...which sometimes is all you need.


Thanks Kate...


Rory Coleman - 960 Marathons - 239 Ultras

12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 8058 Days' Alcohol Free.


Location: Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment