Sunday 31 January 2016

Revolution - The Cult

Lyric:- 'What does revolution mean to you? To say today's like wishing in the wind' - Irvine & Simone

Song Choice:- I wanted a 'Song of Revolution' for today's blog and what could be better than the 1985 classic 'Revolution',from 'The Cult' - see what you think here.

Ok it's a bit dated but I still love it anyway and as #DryJanuary comes to an end, it's for you now decide to maintain or dissolve your 'Alcohol-Free Revolution'. My answer of course it to stay booze-free and fight!

* Fight any Negativity
* Fight Anyone that tries to undermine your Revolution
* Fight your Inner Demons
* Fight For Your Life...

If you do, I guarantee you'll only enjoy life more, I promise you that...and everyone I've coached to ‘Alcohol-Free Utopia' will know just where I'm coming from.

So why not join the Revolution and ‘Set your Rainbow's Free'...

You’d be daft not to and you know you want to...so just give me a call.

#DryforLife

Also, my blog is up for the National Adventure Awards, so please vote for me here

Rory Coleman - 961 Marathons - 239 Ultras
12 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 8061 Days' Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment